One Mind Dharma offers individual coaching sessions with a mindfulness coach for all those interested. We work one-on-one with people across the world via phone and video chat, or in person in Sonoma County.
What is a Mindfulness Coach?
A mindfulness coach is a mentor who works with you to help you develop your practice on and off the meditation cushion. We meet regularly with our students and offer practices and a path for moving forward. Whether you want to deepen your understanding of the Buddha’s teachings and your insight meditation practice or develop mindfulness-based skills to help you through a difficult life situation, we are here to support your practice!
For anyone who wishes to dive deeper into meditation practices, finding a meditation coach or meditation teacher is incredibly helpful. A coach or teacher works with you to understand your personal practice and offer direction as you grow in your investigation of experience. A meditation coach works with you in the following areas:
- Learn introductory meditation practices
- Build a regular meditation practice
- Deepen your understanding of the Buddha’s teachings
- Receive personalized guidance on practices, techniques, and teachings
- Have an empowered teacher with whom you can discuss experiences during meditation
Mindfulness Based Life Coaching
Perhaps you’re more interested in a mentor or life coach who bases their teachings on mindfulness. We work with people who are looking to grow in their lives whether it is in relation to family life, work, or everyday living. Mindfulness based life coaching can help you:
- Develop techniques to approach and manage stress in your life
- Develop coping mechanisms and healthy responses to difficulties
- Cultivate qualities of compassion, awareness, and boundary-setting in your life
- Use the practices of mindfulness and compassion in your recovery